For public events bringing together over 1,000 people, spectators aged 11 and over will need to present a health pass.
The pass must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine):
- Two weeks after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca).
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson).
- Two weeks after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs;
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
Passes can be digital (on the TousAntiCovid app) or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French.
You will not need to present a health pass for acts of daily life (commuting, shopping, cinemas, etc.)
The French health pass is interoperable with the EU Digital COVID Certificate scheme for travel within the European Union, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino Switzerland and the Vatican.