FOUGA CM.175 ZÉPHYR, F-AZFP
The Fouga CM-175 Zephyr is a two-seat tandem military trainer that served in the French naval aviation service from 1959 to 1994. It was developed from the Fouga CM-170 Magister, from which it differs in some respects:1 It was developed from the Fouga CM-170 Magister, from which it differs in some respects:
– a landing hook, two catapult hooks;
– structural reinforcements;
– Reinforcement of the landing gear with over-inflation of the front shock absorber;
– sliding canopies for catapulting and landing open canopies;
– two Marboré II engines, less powerful than the French Air Force’s “VI” version, with a thrust of 3.9 kN at 22,600 rpm and equipped with a single-body centrifugal compressor, with a fuel consumption of 412.6 l/h.
Serial number: 28 Livery: Aéronautique Navale