FRIDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2018
10h00 am: Professional day, closed to public. Aeronautical industrial exhibitors, schools and leisure/business and institutional aviation companies.
Possibility to try the latest models of motorcycles from Ducati.
For reservations, visit https://www.eventboost.com/e/ducati-session-air-legend-vendredi-7-septembre/12271/ and https://www.eventboost.com/e/scrambler-session-air-legend-vendredi-7-septembre/12270/
And for those who do not have a motorcycle licence, it is also possible to try the Can-Am 3 wheel motorcycle range. To do so, please contact Emilie Lefort at email@example.com
SATURDAY 8 - SUNDAY 9 SEPTEMBRE 2018
- Open to the public
- Opening of aircraft area to public (additional 5€)
- Exhibitors’ area
- Food stands
- Reconstituted Second World War village
- Helicopter flights
- Animations for children
- Satin Doll Sisters show (morning only)
- Air displays with pyrotechnical effects
- Patrouille de France (demonstration on Saturday, passage on Sunday)
- Closed to public
Times given may vary slightly for technical or organisational reasons on the day.